Artals Promotions Inc is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. This Privacy Statement explains the current information management practices on our website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy whether you are browsing for information or conducting business with us. The handling of all personal information by our organization is governed by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act .
The use of these tools does not allow us or our analytics service providers to identify individuals.
You can opt-out of analytics activity by setting your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent and block analytics cookies if desired. Please consult your browser’s Help Menu for instructions. Visiting our website with analytics cookies disabled will have no significant impact on your browsing experience.
Google currently offers a free Google Analytics opt-out tool for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
Thank you for visiting our website and reviewing our online Privacy Statement in detail. Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information in an online environment is a priority for us.
Our Privacy Statement Covers the Following Topics
What kind of information is collected when you visit our websites?
When you browse or download information from our website, our servers automatically collect limited amounts of standard information for traffic monitoring and statistical purposes. The information is analyzed for operational trends, performance, and for ways to improve our sites. We cannot identify you from this information.
We collect the following standard types of information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of the computers being used to access our sites
- operating systems and the types and versions of browsers used to access our sites
- Internet Service Providers used by visitors to our sites
- dates and times users access our sites
- pages visited
- keywords users enter into our search engine
- names and sizes of files requested
As a general practice, we make no attempt to link this information with the identity of individuals visiting our sites. If an attempt to damage our site has been detected, we can take further actions.
What happens when you send us personal information online?
You may choose to provide us with personal information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card number, if you wish to:
- submit an e-mail, comment, question or request or subscribe for information online
- request a service or product
- provide feedback, participate in consultations or surveys
- conduct e-commerce transactions
Cookies used by us do not give us access to anything on your hard drive and cannot do anything to your computer. Cookies are encrypted for security purposes to make any information in the cookie unreadable to anyone except us. We use two types of cookies: session cookies (temporary) or persistent cookies (longer-term continuing use).
- session cookies may be used to support on-line feedback/discussion, forms and registration and ‘e-commerce/shopping cart’ transactions – they are used only during your online session and expire when you close your browser. Without session cookies, moving around our Web sites could be much slower
- persistent cookies are different from session cookies because they are stored on your computer’s hard drive for some length of time – they are usually used if you want us to remember information about your Web preferences (e.g. large font).
Our security practices are continually evolving to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems are maintained. We use up-to-date security safeguards to protect our networks and websites from misuse, alteration, copying, disclosure, destruction, monitoring or unauthorized sharing of information and damage. Our safeguards include the use of security software and encryption protocols and involve physical, technical and procedural controls to protect information behind the firewall.
What steps can I take to protect my online activities?
Users are encouraged to learn about protecting their own computers to ensure that their online activities remain private.
Thanks for visiting, and we hope you have a GREAT day!!